The Red Letter Challenge – Lenten Series
Beginning Sunday, February 23
During Lent this year, we are taking on the Red Letter Challenge and encouraging everyone to jump on board. The Red Letter Challenge (RLC) is a 40-day life-changing discipleship experience. The RLC is unique because it takes Christ’s literal words and will give us practical daily challenges based on those words. The RLC will give us targets to shoot for to help measure how you are practically following after Him. RLC believes that Jesus followers want to be the best Jesus followers that we can be not out of obligation, but out of gratitude for what Jesus has done for us. The RLC will help you:
1) Have a deeper relationship with Jesus.
2) Receive God’s forgiveness in your life and give grace to others.
3) Give you a greater heart of service.
4) Help you become more generous.
5) Give you confidence to speak about what Jesus has done in your life.
Ready to take the challenge?
To follow along, everyone will need a workbook. The workbooks are $22, but we are selling them to you for $10.00 because we believe, so much, in the possible impact this will have for everyone involved.
* We encourage community groups to take advantage of the discussion guides and group videos so everyone can discuss/debrief the daily readings and be held accountable in the follow through.
** Need to be part of a group? Consider joining one on Wednesday night at 6:30 PM. Contact Bill Ziech for details. (Bziech@hiscross.org or call 630-385-8112.)