| || |
What is a Marriage Mentor?
The Marriage Mentors are congregation members trained to offer support, care, and advice on a variety of marriage topics for couples of all ages and stages in their marriage.
What is Marriage Mentoring?
- Marriage Mentoring is a God-centered, scripturally based process for any couple wanting to enrich their relationship.
- Whether you are engaged, newlywed or have been married for many years, this process is beneficial for you.
- Marriage mentors seek to meet the needs of all couples whether they are in crisis or in a healthy marriage.
- Marriage Mentoring provides encouragement, hope and healing.
- Explore your relationship with another couple and experience growth and transformation.
- It's fun, it's rewarding, and it is life changing.
What is the Marriage Mentoring Process?
- D iscover strengths & weaknesses
- A sk great questions
- R equire action
- E valuate the progress
How does Marriage Mentoring Work?
- Take a survey that will identify your strengths & weaknesses
- Meet one night a week for 7-10 weeks with a trained mentor couple
- Learn more about yourself and your spouse
- Apply principles that you learn through homework
- Learn how to bring passion back into the relationship
- Learn how to solve your own problems using a unique negotiating tool
- Learn how to fight in a healthy way by creating a Fight Plan
- Improve your communication skills and your ability to manage conflict
- Be encouraged & challenged
How do we get started?
To request the confidential care of a Marriage Mentor couple please contact...
Ed & Janet Kutay: (630) 553-4556 or email@example.com
The Church Office - (630) 553-7335
--OR Download Request Forms Below--
Mentoring Request Form - For Husband
Mentoring Request Form - For Wife
Interested in becoming a Marriage Mentor?
The training course IS for you if:
- You have a healthy marriage.
- You have a healthy walk with God and are willing to promote a biblical lifestyle.
- You want to help couples grow in their marriage and their faith.
Training involves 1 1/2 days video driven training, usually encompassing a Friday evening and a full Saturday. Several follow-up 1 1/2 hour meetings are also required.
Contact Ed & Janet Kutay: (630) 553-4556 or firstname.lastname@example.org